How to assemble the TBXF60, TBXF116, and TBXF200.
Tools Required: a drill.
- Take 4 x part A, 1 x part B, 2 x part D, 2 x part F and 2 x part I.
- Snap the 2 parts F together and secure them using part B.
- Align the holes of the 2 parts D with the holes at the extremities of part F.
- Insert the 4 parts A into the aligned holes, 2 for each side.
- Connect the 2 parts I at the extremities of part F.
- Tighten the 4 parts A with the provided wrench.
- insert the included leveller into part F.
- Take 4 x part A, 1 x part B and 2 x parts E
- Snap the 2 parts E together and secure them using part B.
- Connect the 2 extremities of the joined parts E to the extremities of the 2 parts I by using 4 parts A; 2 for each side.
- Tighten the 4 parts A with the provided wrench
Now you can hang the frame on the wall
3rd step (for bin#2 only or all the bins in TBXF200) :
- Take 2 x part G and 2 x part H.
- Insert parts G into parts H.
- Once the previous 2 steps have been completed, you will have 2 assembled pins.
- Slide 1 of pins into the tracks at one side of the frame and the other one into the tracks at the other side of the frame.
- Insert the pins into the keyholes in the rear side of the tilt bin.
For all the other bins, use the provided blue buttons.