What are the technical details of the SK602 QH system?
SK602 QH Series Receiver
- Power Supply (Receiver): DC 6 V or 1.5 V C Battery x 3
- Working Current (Receiver Alarming): ＜ 180mA
- Working Current (Receiver Chiming): ＜ 200mA
- Quiescent Current (Receiver): ＜ 400uA
- Ring Volume: ≥100dB ( within 0.5 m)
- Reception Sensitivity: ≥- 85dBm
SK602-1 QH Series Sensor:
- Power Supply (PIR Transmitter): DC 4.5 V (1.5 V AAA Battery x 3 )
- Working Current (PIR Transmitter): ＜ 15mA
- Quiescent Current(PIR Transmitter): ＜ 50uA
- Sensing Angle: 45°
- Sensing Distance: 5–8 m
FCC CFR47 Part 15 Section 15.231: 2012
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.