- Can interference from other devices cause false alarms?
- What radio frequency do the SK6 series and QH Series use?
- Do the dialers work with VoIP phone lines or cellular phones?
- Are SK6 and QH components compatible with other systems?
- What type of A/C adapter should I use with my SK6 Series receiver?
- When you remove the back cover of the SK618, SK633, SK634, SK642, and SK662, what are the terminals for?
- What type of batteries do your devices use?
- SK642 Manual (Bilingual / Bilingues)
- Can one remote be used for all your wireless products?
- Are Ideal Security's products considered ULC approved alarm systems?
- When the alarm is triggered, how long will it ring for and for how many cycles?
- What is the working temperature range on your products?
- Is there a smoke detector that works with this system?
- Can I change the temperature settings in the SK627?
- When I arm the auto dialer and put the water detector in water the auto dialer does not dial.
- Ideal Wireless water and flood detectors (SK616, SK642, SK662)
- Setup instructions for Ideal Security SK642 Wireless Water & Flood Detector With Telephone Dialer
- Ideal Security SK642 Wireless Water & Flood Detector With Telephone Dialer: Basic Set-Up