How do I change my window handle/crank?

We have two type of window handles (cranks):

Press fit: SK927 and SK928. 
And set screw: SK925 and SK929T.

You can pull straight out the press fit type,  or ply using a flat screw driver at the base to help pulling the old one out.

For the set screw type, use a cross head screw driver to loosen the screw and pull it out.

All our window handles will fit window operator of diameter 11/32" (it's a little bit bigger than 5/16"). If there is a groove in the window operator, use the SK927 or SK928. If no groove, use the SK925 or SK929T.