How safe is the Ladder-Aide?
We designed the Ladder-Aide with one priority in mind: Safety.
- We designed the Ladder-Aide to exceed the CSA-ANSI Weight Standard for Type 2 ladders by 4x. That means 900 lbs.
- We performed engineering stress tests on the Ladder-Aide, working from two standards:
- CSA CAN3-Z11-M81: Portable Ladders
- ANSI-ASC A14.8-2013: Ladder Accessories.
- We conducted a hardware load test with 950 lbs, and a foot slip test with 50 lbs of lateral pressure.
Watch the tests for yourself: